CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 2, 2012

Growing in Unity Week!! Day One - Love You Most!

That's right!! It's Unity Stamp Company.....I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!  I was picked to be the "Growing in Unity" Girl this week!! Eeeeekkkk!!  I can hardly contain my excitement about this!!   I'm so honored to be a part of this.  I have been an avid follower of the Unity Stamp Company since around 2009 and I literally drool over every stamp that they make!!  EEEEEEeeeekkkkk!!  Can ya tell I'm excited???!!!

So onto more awesomeness. READY???!!  As a "Growing in Unity" girl, I'm doing a giveaway also!!  Who doesn't like a giveaway???!!!  At the end of the week I'm going to pick one person from all your comments and that person can pick out two (2) itty bitty stamp sets of their choice.  So if you want to be in the running be the running for two awesome stamp sets, please visit my blog each day this week and leave a comment each day.  

One comment per person daily only.

So onto today's featured card.



Stamp of the Day - Unity Stamp Company - itty bitty - LOVE YOU MOST (item #IB-62)

I just love this little tree.  Makes me happy every time I use it and isn't that saying just too freaking adorable??

I was also able to use my new Papertrey Ink Hello Sushine stamp set to make the rays come out from behind the tree.

Very simple card with a great message!!

Hope you enjoy this card!!  I sure do!!

Don't forget to leave a comment to be entered into the drawing this week!!

Taa-taa for now!!

~Christy D



















27 comments:

  1. I love this!! Thanks so much for being our GIU girl this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and it is so cute, Love the card!!! will continue to follow and see what new things you create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats on your GIU week! Your card today is absolutely SWEET! Love the tree and the saying! And the sun rays!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Denise!! Welcome to the blog!

      Delete
  4. Christy, I love the "burst" on the card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, what a gorgeous style you have ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi pretty card... I lvoe the texture above the tree..is it sewn or stamp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a stamp set from Papertrey Ink. I love it!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful! I love the rays coming out from the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful- the sponging and rays are gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card---love the sun burst!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so awesome, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweetly stunning! If you don't mind I'd love to CASE this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh...this is flippin' adorable!! LOVE those sun rays coming out behind the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! And LOVE LOVE LOVE your first card! SOOOO cute!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is super cute! Love those sunrays behind the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Christy. Love your card and congratulations for being picked by Unity. I am a fan too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a beautiful card with that sunshine stamp behind the tree. I've never even seen a stamped image like that! Love the colors you used and that twine too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I agree with you, that tree stamp is too cute! I really love the color pallette you chose for this and I think it really compliments the sentiment as well. Super lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love those sun rays behind the tree! A great card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a fun card!! love the awesome stamps you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute card!! Love the sun rays!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The sun rays coming from behind the tree is so cute! The sentiment is great, too

    ReplyDelete