CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Growing in Unity Week! Day Two - Happy Heart

Hi Everyone!  Hope you are having a great week so far!!  All I did yesterday at work was think about all the adorable cards I'm making to show you guys!!  Let's just say, I'm not being very productive at work so far this week.

I hope you guys are remembering to post a comment daily on each Unity Stamp post this week so you can be in the running to win two (2) itty bitty stamps sets at the end of the week.

Before showing you my card for today, I want to say hello to all my new followers!!  HELLO NEW PEOPLE!!  Pull up a chair....Make yourself at home......comfy?  Good.

Ok...onto the today's card.  With a "happy heart" (you'll see in a minute, how clever I was), I would like to introduce you to Growing in Unity Week's Day Two Card.....(drum roll please)....

Day Two Stamp Set Used - Unity Stamps -ippty, "Loads of Love" Item IPK-153
Unity Stamp - ippty "Dots For Sure" Item IPS-129
Doncha' just love it????!!!  I do!  The Loads of Love set is one of my favorites!  It can be used in soooo many ways.  I highly recommend it!!  Also the "Dots For Sure" is a perfect background stamp!!  Everyone needs a dot background stamp.  It's a proven fact. :-)


Hope you enjoyed today's card!  Tomorrow's card will be very patriotic!  
Taa-taa for now!!

~Christy D.

23 comments:

  1. Christy, I love the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper pieced hearts and the dot background stamp! Fun card! Great mix of the patterns and colors!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card, it's soo cute! Reminds me of the old days of white picket fences and ice cream cones... don't ask lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love this card, Hearts are My Hubby and I thing and I think I will make him this card when I get me some money...Love it!! Great job Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! I love the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! The Prim style is one of my very favorites and I cannot wait to "peep" the Patriotic on coming up! I especially love Patriotic Prim. Thank you for sharing your card making talents, I really love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABU! Love the colors and layers, not to mention the stitching, especially that across the hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is an absolutely gorgeous card - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun card. The colors and papers are wonderful together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is seriously cute! I love how you cut out the hearts and layered them. And did you stitch them as well?? So cute! I'm a new follower...can't wait to see what else you come up with this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ADORABLE!!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors and papers you used!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Christy! And I totally agree, a dot background is a must have in every stamp collection.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a great card. I like the way you used the heart stamps by cutting them out and spreading them across the front. Really, really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty, I am a fan of anything with hearts anyway, but this is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all the hearts. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is SO cute and SO fun!!! love the stamps and colors you used, adorable card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE this card!! Perfect colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The stitching, hearts, and dots make this card just adorable. I'm going to look at it again...bye!

    ReplyDelete