CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 1, 2011

I once was lost.....

I have finally come to my senses and realized that cardmaking and scrapbooking are my real passion in life other than my brand new hubby.  :-) 

Now that things have settled down here...the wedding is over, school is almost done for Sean (THANK YOU JESUS!), and I'm on the road to a healthly lifestyle with almost 100 pounds pounds gone so far,  I have decided that I LOVE MAKING CARDS!!!    So this is going to be the first of many posts of my creations, stories, and tips along my journey back to my first love..(sorry Sean, you know you are my true first love..), CARDMAKING!  So sit back and relax while my creative juices start flowing again.  Here are a couple of pictures of the wedding for you to take a gander at while I create my first "Back to Card Reality" design.






~Christy D.

No comments:

Post a Comment