CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Drum Roll Please......The Winner is.....

Hi everyone:

Just wanted to announce the winner of my challenge and it's:


Anne-Marie said...


Oh, how cute are these?!
My favorite has to be the Christmas tree, but that's only if ya twist me arm...haaa!
Never tried Prisma pencils, but would love the chance...I usually use Promarkers, and love 'em!You can pop over and see some examples here http://little-applefalls.blogspot.com/2011/11/house-on-hilldt-card.html


Anne-Marie - Please send me your address so I can send you your prize.

Thanks to everyone who played along.  Stayed tune for more exciting things to come!!
Talk to you soon!!
~Christy D 

4 comments:

  1. Well done Anne Marie, hope your luck continues to change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Thank you so much...can't wait to try 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy...can't find an email addy for you...mine is k_lewis5@sky.com....so if you send me a message, I can send my snail mail address...thank you soooo much!

    ReplyDelete